About Dean Farrell
If I had my way, I would always have a camera in my hand. Sometimes it seems as if I do. I am always trying new things, working to create photographs that stand out from the crowd. My tag line “A new point of view” is a good reflection on my style. It is not uncommon to see me lying in the dirt, climbing over obstacle or crawling under filth to get the shot I have in mind.
I am well respected by my peers for professionalism and easy going attitude. I will always work to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. During your photo session you will have so much fun you will wonder where the time went.
I have had my work published in numerous books, national magazines and catalogs. My work is also frequently seen in various art galleries.
I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others. I teach photography for Aim Photo Academy and for Chandler Education Center. I also conduct private classes in both photography and Photoshop. I mentor photographers via several groups.
What others are saying
- “I learned so much and had a great time.”, Mel
- “I had so much fun with you… you are great boudoir photographer.”, Mejal
- “Clearly one of the most creative and interesting wedding shots”, Avee
- “Beautiful lighting and composition.”, Steel
- “Their attention to detail was superb”, Ron
I believe that one must constantly be learning, so I belongs to several professional organizations.